Leeds Charity School The chapel of Harrison's Almshouses, which formerly occupied this site, was converted for use by the Charity School in 1726. When the present building was erected in 1815, the institution clothed 80 poor girls in blue and trained them for domestic service. Founded 1705

Rich Tea on Wikimedia Commons
Rich Tea on Geograph
noii's on Flickr
Bill Henderson on Geograph

by Leeds Civic Trust

Colour: blue

Wikimedia:

Flickr: