Whitelocks Occupying a medieval Briggate burgage plot, it was first licensed as the Turk's Head in 1715. Rebuilt by the Whitelock family in the 1880s, it later extended into the row of Georgian working men's cottages. John Betjeman described it as 'the very heart of Leeds'

ben dalton on Flickr
See also...
Spudgun67 on Wikimedia Commons
Dennis simpson on Geograph
Spudgun67 on Wikimedia Commons
Nick Harrison on Flickr
Spudgun67 on Wikimedia Commons