This plaque was presented to the City of Liverpool by the City of Bath in May 1954 to mark the bicentenary of John Wood of Bath The architect of this Town Hall erected 1748-1755

TonyMo22 on Flickr
Peter Hughes on Flickr

Liverpool Town Hall, High Street, Liverpool
Google Streetview

on 01 May 1954

Colour: green

Wikimedia:

Flickr:

See also...
Elliott Brown on Flickr