W. S. Hicks
Commemorated on 1 plaque
St Aidan's Church Built in 1894 to the designs of R J Johnson and W S Hicks in the Italian Romanesque style. The eastern apse is adorned with fine mosaics depicting scenes from the life of St Aidan by Sir Frank Brangwyn. Unveiled in 1916.
Roundhay Road, Leeds, United Kingdom where they designed