Darlington Street
(1823-present)

place and street (from 1823)

Aged 196

Commemorated on 1 plaque

Elliott Brown on Flickr

Darlington Street created by The Town Commissioners c.1823 to improve access to Chapel Ash, Tettenhall and the Holyhead Road. Surveyor: John Moreton Superintendent of Works: John Worrallow Named after Lord Darlington from whom most of the land was bought

House of Fraser, Darlington Street, Wolverhampton, United Kingdom where it created (1823)