Town Hall, Ripon
place and town hall
Commemorated on 1 plaque
The Town Hall This building, housing public assembly and reading rooms, was designed by James Wyatt in 1798. The Corporation met here in the 19th century and in 1897 the Marquess of Ripon gave it to the City as the Town Hall.
Town Hall, Ripon, United Kingdom where it sited (1798)