James Reynolds

Aged unknown

Commemorated on 1 plaque

Elliott Brown on Flickr

Albert Warehouse Built in 1851 and named after the Prince Consort, this was the second warehouse financed by William Partridge, an iron merchant and carrier. Initially used by corn merchants W. C. Lucy & Co., it was converted in 1869 to a flour mill by James Reynolds. The mill closed in 1977 after more than a century of operation.

Albert Warehouse - Gloucester Docks, Gloucester, United Kingdom where they worked (1869)