Odeon Cinema, Warrington
place and cinema
Closed aged 57
Commemorated on 1 plaque
The Looking Glass These licensed premises take their name from the ever popular book Through the Looking Glass written by Lewis Carroll, who was born at nearby Daresbury. The premises stand on the site of the Odeon Cinema designed in the art deco style by John Gomersall. The cinema opened on 11th January 1937, finally closing on 28th August 1994. These premises were refurbished by J.D. Wetherspoon in February 2010.
41–43 Buttermarket Street, Warrington, United Kingdom where it sited (1937-1994)