Quaker School, Bradford
place and school
Commemorated on 1 plaque
A Quaker School for boys was founded in Bradford in 1830 and was held in a room over a Malt Kiln in Fawcett Row. A girls school was founded soon after but the wish to provide education for juniors led in 1832 to the construction of this building in which all three schools were housed.
30, Chapel Street, Bradford, United Kingdom where it sited (1830)