Commemorated on 2 plaques
The Town Hall. Designed by William Bakewell of Leeds, the Town Hall, with the adjoining Free Library and Assembly Hall, was built between 1906 and 1908 for Ilkley Urban District Council, formed in 1894. The Carnegie Trust paid for the Library. The Winter Garden was added in 1912.
Station Road, Ilkley, United Kingdom where they designed (1906)
Tower Works. Built for Harding & Son, makers of pins, cards and combs for the textile industry. Its smallest chimney (Thomas Shaw 1864) was modelled on the Lamberti Tower in Verona, the largest (William Bakewell 1899) on Giotto's Campanile in Florence. 1864-1981
Globe Road, Leeds, United Kingdom where they built (1899)