W. H. Thorp

Aged unknown

Commemorated on 1 plaque

ben dalton on Flickr

Leeds School of Medicine This institution, founded in 1831, was one of the first provincial medical schools in England. The move here from Park Street in 1894 provided the school with its second purpose-built premises. Architect: W. H. Thorp Erected 1891-94

Thoresby Place, Leeds, United Kingdom where they designed (1891-1894)