Lytham St Annes railway station
place and railway station
Commemorated on 1 plaque
Lytham railway station. Built in 1874 when the Blackpool-Lytham line was joined to the Lytham-Kirkham branch of the Preston and Wyre Railway. It fell out of use after downgrading by British Rail. The Italianate stone facade was preserved during conversion to a pub in 1986.
Station Square, Lytham St Annes, United Kingdom where it sited (1874)