Tramway Passenger Shelter, Lytham St Annes
place and shelter
Commemorated on 1 plaque
Tramway Passenger Shelter 1923 This shelter was erected by Lytham St Annes Corporation to serve its tramway which ran between Lytham and Blackpool from 1898-1936. The original gas trams were replaced by electric in 1903. It was built by John Heap & Sons of St Annes.
Junction Clifton Drive and Marine Drive, Lytham St Annes, United Kingdom where it sited (1923)