place and bridge
Commemorated on 1 plaque
Ladybridge Opposite this plaque, on the old road to London, stood a chapel of Our Lady from c1329 until 1549; later used as a house. This road bridge was rebuilt by the town's Paving Commissioners in 1806, and Millfleet itself was covered over in 1897.
Ladybridge, King's Lynn, United Kingdom where it sited