The Old Fire Station, Warminster
(1906-1966)

place and fire station

Closed aged c. 60

Commemorated on 1 plaque

Mike Smith on Geograph

The Old Fire Station. Paid for by W.F. Morgan, opened in 1906 and used until 1966, by which time the appliances were too big to be housed here. A horse drawn pump had been in use until 1922. Later the home of the St. John Ambulance

The Close, Warminster, United Kingdom where it sited