Concert Court, Aberdeen
place and road
Commemorated on 1 plaque
Concert Court. Aberdeen Musical Society founded in 1748 by Francis Peacock, Dancing Master and Andrew Tait, Organist held the city's first organised concerts in a nearby hall. In 1749 the Society leased a house, the New Music Room in adjacent Huxter Row. The Society came to an end in 1806.
off Broad Street, Aberdeen, United Kingdom where it sited