Poultry Market Lane, Aberdeen
place and lane
Commemorated on 1 plaque
Poultry Market Lane. In 1631 a Flesh Market was established here. A Poultry Market and access lane joining Castle Street with Queen Street were laid out in 1809. In 1846 the Meal Market was moved from a nearby site to here. More recent uses of the site included a Bleaching Green and an Artillery Drill Shed.
West wall Aberdeen Arts Centre, Aberdeen, United Kingdom where it sited