Commemorated on 1 plaque
This three story Grade II listed building was first licensed in 1857 and was named after Queen Victoria, who regularly visited the town. The historic inn was built to serve the fast-growing army town and stood opposite the main gate of the cavalry barracks (since replaced by Westgate Leisure Park). In its formative years, the Queen Hotel was run by Horatio Toddenham and his wife, Hannah. It is the only local inn to have survived from the early Victorian era.
1 High Street, Aldershot, United Kingdom where they was