Glasgow, Barrhead & Neilston Direct Railway

man

Aged unknown

Commemorated on 1 plaque

Nick Harrison on Flickr

Pollokshaws West The oldest surviving station in Glasgow, opened by Glasgow, Barrhead & Neilston Direct Railway on 27th September 1848, later becoming part of Glasgow, Barrhead & Kilmarnock Joint Railway formed by the Caledonian and Glasgow & South Western Railways. Refurbished as a community cycle resource centre in 2013 by the Glasgow Building Preservation Trust with the support from the Railway Heritage Trust and others.

Pollokshaws Road, Glasgow, United Kingdom where it was