The General Post Office

place and post office

Aged unknown

Commemorated on 1 plaque

Nick Harrison on Flickr

The General Post Office moved from Bishopsgate Street to a building on this site on Lady Day 1678 and remained here until the opening of St.Martin's Le Grand on the 23rd September 1829

Post Office Court, London, United Kingdom where it sited (1678-1829)