Town Hall, Accrington
(1858-present)

place and town hall

Aged 161

Commemorated on 1 plaque

Peter Hughes on Flickr

Town Hall 1858. Opened in 1858 as a memorial to Prime Minister Sir Robert Peel (1788-1850). Originally leased to the Mechanics Institution, then became the Town Hall when Accrington was granted its Charter as a Borough in 1878.

Town Hall, Blackburn Road, Accrington, United Kingdom where it sited