Commemorated on 1 plaque
Needham Market Railway Station Originally named Needham, the station was opened by the Ipswich, Bury & Norwich Railway in 1846, although the building was not complete until 1849. The Railway was managed and later taken over by the Great Eastern Railway. The station was designed by Frederick Barnes, architect, of Ipswich and built by Daniel Revitt, contractor, of Stowmarket. Closed in 1967, the station was reopened and named Needham Market in 1971. It was restored in 2000. The building is listed Grade II and stands in a Conservation Area.
Station Yard, Needham Market, United Kingdom where they was