Commercial Newsrooms, Chester
place and commercial news room
Commemorated on 2 plaques
Commercial Newsrooms. This classical building, designed by Thomas Harrison, opened in 1808 as a commercial news room and also housed a circulating library. Its construction was financed by subscribers who later formed the City Club which continues to this day.
Skipton Building Society, Northgate Street, Chester, United Kingdom where it sited
Millenium Festival Trail (Chester) #28
Commercial Newsrooms and Inn
, Chester, United Kingdom where it sited