Clifton Spa Pump Room
(1894-present)

place and pump house

Aged 127

Commemorated on 1 plaque

Simply Jan on Flickr

The Clifton Spa Pump Room opened 1st August 1894 architect Philip Munro (1843-1911). Built by Sir George Newnes at the request of the Society of Merchant Venturers as a place to take the healing waters and listen to lunch-time concerts.

Avon Gorge Hotel, Bristol, United Kingdom where it sited