Chapel of St. Clement
place and chapel
Closed aged unknown
Commemorated on 1 plaque
The Guild of British Mariners founded in 1445 maintained a priest and twelve poor seamen. Their Chapel of St. Clement stood on this site. In 1553 the disused chapel became the Hall of the Society of Merchant Venturers. The Hall was rebuilt 1719. In 1940 it was destroyed by enemy action.
25 King Street, Bristol, United Kingdom where it sited