Red Hall Picture Palace
place and cinema
Commemorated on 1 plaque
This site was formerly occupied by the Red Hall Picture Palace. Built in 1913, the Red Hall was part of the first wave of new British picture houses constructed following the introduction of cinema licensing in 1910. It was unusually large, with a combined seating/standing capacity of 2,000. The Red Hall closed in 1962 and later became a bingo hall.
Dungannon House, 15 Vanston Place, Fulham, London, United Kingdom where it was