Arthur Chapman

Aged unknown

Commemorated on 1 plaque

TonyMo22 on Flickr

This building was specifically designed for the Liberal Club in 1894 by the Architect Sir Edwin Lutyens (1869-1944). It was his first complete Georgian building and was built with a mortgage provided by Arthur Chapman of Crooksbury, Chairman of the Farnham Liberals.

South Street, Farnham, United Kingdom where they donated (1894)