Senior Department of the Royal Military College
place and college
Commemorated on 1 plaque
Upon this site stood the Senior Department of the Royal Military College from 1814 until 1820, after its establishment at High Wycombe in 1799. and receiving the Royal Warrant in 1801. After its transfer to Sandhurst in 1820, it became the Staff College in 1858 as a separate institution.
West Street (corner of College Gardens), Farnham, United Kingdom where it sited (1814-1820)