Winns Terrace
(1898-present)

place and houses

Aged 124

Commemorated on 1 plaque

Winns Terrace Erected by Sir T C T Warner as part of the expanding Warner estate. The land was formerly part of the grounds of Water House, previously known as Winns, acquired in 1898 after the death of Edward Lloyd the publisher.

32-34 Winns Terrace, Walthamstow, London, United Kingdom where it sited