Old Deanery, Ripon
place and house
Commemorated on 1 plaque
The Old Deanery Built in the early 17thC as the residence of the Dean of Ripon, on the site of the medieval Bedern of College of the Vicars Choral, this fine building was much altered in the 18th and 19thC, and ceased to be the Deanery in 1941. Sixty years on, it has been completely restored but modernised for commercial use.
Old Deanery, Ripon, United Kingdom where it sited