Passmore Edwards Public Library
place and library
Closed aged c. 113
Commemorated on 1 plaque
Passmore Edwards Public Library This building was originally the Shepherd's Bush Public Library, one of 24 public libraries founded by Victorian newspaper proprietor and philanthropist John Passmore Edwards. It was designed by architect Maurice B. Adams and opened in 1896. The library moved to another site in 2009. It was converted into a theatre in 2011.
7 Uxbridge Road, Shepherd's Bush, Hammersmith, London, United Kingdom where it sited