Chelsea College of Art and Design

place and college

Closed aged c. 24

Commemorated on 1 plaque

Townmead Road School This London County Council school, built by the School Board for London, opened in 1905 and closed in 1935. The Chelsea Central Secondary School moved in soon after the Second World War and stayed until 1968. The buildings were last used as an annexe for the Chelsea College of Art and Design before conversion in 2009

169 Bagley's Lane, Fulham, London, United Kingdom where it was