Albert Wallington


Aged unknown

Commemorated on 1 plaque

Old Church House Built by clothier, Thomas Horton c1500 With a chantry school in crosswing and to hold 'ales' in aid of the church and poor. 1668 converted by clothier, John Curll to tenements and hall for clothiers and Vestry. 1854-1873 British School for Girls, then Boys' Grammar School till 1903. 1918 restored and given to Freemasons and Church by Albert Wallington. Masonic Hall in crosswing since 1913.

Wallington Hall, Church Street, Bradford on Avon, United Kingdom where they donated (1918)