Bull's Head, Eyam

place and inn

Aged unknown

Commemorated on 1 plaque

The Bull's Head Inn An earlier building on this site was called the Talbot Inn, and for many generations was run by the Talbot family, the last of whom died unmarried in 1813. The Bull's Head, which replaced the Talbot, closed and was converted into flats in 2000.

?, Eyam, Eyam, United Kingdom where it sited