Susannah Willington


Aged unknown

Commemorated on 1 plaque

10 Colehill Built c. 1690 by Susannah Willington and occupied almost exclusively by her family, which included a Town Bailiff, a Lt. General and two Town Clerks, for nearly 200 years followed by firms of Solicitors principally from the Dewes Family for over 120 years.

10 Colehill, Tamworth, United Kingdom where they lived