R. M. Smith

Aged unknown

Commemorated on 1 plaque

Lynn Museum Built in 1859 as the Union Baptist Chapel (designed by R. M. Smith), with Sunday schoolrooms added to the east in 1867. It became the town museum and art gallery in 1904. Altered in the 1960s and restored in 2005.

Old Market Street, King's Lynn, United Kingdom where they designed