Leicester and Leicestershire Maternity Hospital
(1905-1971)

Closed aged c. 66

Commemorated on 1 plaque

Helen Wells on Flickr

Leicester and Leicestershire Maternity Hospital occupied the site from 1905 to 1971 Known locally as Bond Street Hospital, it was Leicester's first maternity hospital and the inspiration of the local branch of the National Union of Women Workers

Saxon House, corner of Causeway Lane and East Bond Street, Leicester, United Kingdom where it occupied