Drill Hall, Perth
place and hall
Commemorated on 1 plaque
The Drill Hall - 1915 The Army Drill Hall that stood on this site was used by the 11/44 Battalion, Red Cross Voluntary Aid Detachment and Cadet Corps as a training and social centre. The property extended to Keightley Road and included a parade ground. The Drill Hall was sold in 1989.
Nicholson Road, Subiaco, Perth, Western Australia, Australia where it sited