Francis Wragg

Aged unknown

Commemorated on 1 plaque

The Nag's Head. Locally Listed building. Erected in 1857 by Francis Wragg as a replacement for the original village inn which stood on the corner of Orford Road/Church End. Wragg ran the local stagecoach service to London and also built the adjacent coach houses for his use

The Nag’s Head PH, Orford Road E17, London, United Kingdom where they erected