Rest House, Birmingham
(1913-present)

place and house

Aged 108

Commemorated on 1 plaque

Elliott Brown on Flickr

This Rest House was erected to commemorate the silver wedding of Mr & Mrs George Cadbury 1888 - 1913 By the employees of Cadbury Bros Ltd at Bournville and in all parts of the world as a lasting memorial of esteem and affection as an expression of gratitude for the unceasing interest in their welfare and in admiration of manifold social services to the world at large

Bournville Carillon Vistor Centre - The Rest House - Bournville Village Green, Birmingham, United Kingdom where it built to commemorate the silver wedding anniversary of Mr & Mrs George Cadbury (1913)