Commemorated on 1 plaque
Ebenezer House In 1807 some members of Glenorchy Church broke away from the original congregation, after a dispute. They began to worship in this house (built late 18th century), which belonged to Richard Staple, their Elder. It became known as 'The Little Revenge'. In 1817 the adjacent coach houses were turned into a chapel which sufficed until 1893. In that year it was rebuilt in its present form, the cottage becoming the Manse and later the Sunday School. Reconciliation with Glenorchy Church took place in the mid 20th century, resulting in this Chapel's closure. The house had already reverted to residential use.
Ebenezer House, Little Bicton Place, Exmouth, United Kingdom where it sited