Carmelite Friary, Hull
place and Carmelite friary
Closed aged unknown
Commemorated on 1 plaque
Founded in 1369, the Guild of the Holy Trinity acquired important maritime and charitable functions. The site of Trinity House was occupied prior to 1539 by a Carmelite Friary. Trinity House was granted a Royal Charter in 1541. This building was erected in 1753.
Corner of Posterngate and Trinity House Lane, Hull, United Kingdom where it sited -1539)