Old Court House, Christchurch
(d.1888)

place and court house

Closed aged unknown

Commemorated on 1 plaque

Elliott Brown on Flickr

Medieval Borough-owned property dating in parts from the 13th century. By the 19th century it had become known as THE OLD COURT HOUSE as a back room was used to elect the Mayor, Constables, Hayward, Bailiff and Aletaster. The original Court House over the Castle gateway was taken down in 1888

The New Forest Perfumery, Castle Street, Christchurch, United Kingdom where it sited -1888)