Commemorated on 1 plaque
Aaronsburg Story, The. Aaron Levy, a Jewish immigrant who founded this village in 1786, donated ground for Lutheran and Reformed congregations here and presented then with a pewter communion set. In remembrance of his generosity, 30,000 people gathered in Aaronsburg on October 23, 1949, for a day-long celebration of religious and racial understanding. It included a huge outdoor pageant on a natural stage just north of this site.
PA 45, Aaronsburg, PA, United States where they founded (1786)