Old Post Office, Haverfordwest

place and post office

Aged unknown

Commemorated on 1 plaque

Brian Cooper on Flickr

The Old Post Office. Built in 1880 this was the town's main post office until 1936 when the mail and counter services moved to Quay Street. The telephone and engineering sections were relocated to Perrott's Road in 1961

3 High Street, Haverfordwest, United Kingdom where it sited (1880-1936)