Police Station, Walsall
place and police station (1866-1966)
Closed aged c. 100
Commemorated on 1 plaque
Police Station 1866 The Police Station housed the charge rooms with cells below connecting to the Guildhall cells and courts. It was vacated in 1966 when the force moved to the Green Lane site.
Sofia's Restaurant - Former Police Station - Goodall Street, Walsall, United Kingdom where it sited (1866-1966)