Customs House, Middlesbrough
place and custom house
Commemorated on 1 plaque
The Customs House 1837 This is one of Middlesbrough's oldest buildings. It was designed by George Burlison in the Greek Revival style as the home of the Middlesbrough Exchange Association. It became the Customs House in 1886 during the period when Middlesbrough's trade was at its peak.
Custom House, Middlesbrough, United Kingdom where it sited (1886)