Sir Henry Arthur Hunt CB

Aged unknown

Commemorated on 1 plaque

Brian Cooper on Flickr

Stone Railway Station. This station was opened on 1st May 1849 by the North Staffordshire Railway Company, in its own distinctive architectural style, to the design of Sir Henry Arthur Hunt. It is Listed Grade II and stands in the Stone Conservation Area. The building was refurbished, for community use, by Stone Town Council in 2003 with contributions from the Heritage Lottery Fund, the Railway Heritage Trust and the Onyx Environmental Trust

Station Approach, Stone, United Kingdom where they designed