place and warehouse (from 1840)
Commemorated on 1 plaque
Vining Warehouse Built in 1840 for Bristol - based corn merchants Charles Vining & Sons, this warehouse originally had a double height ground floor which was initially used by a firm of iron merchants. In the 20th century, the building served as a corn store for the nearby Reynolds mills in Albert Warehouse.
Vinings Warehouse - Gloucester Docks, Gloucester, United Kingdom where it built (1840)