Cone Cemetery. Founded with burial, April 17,1897, of W. G. English, Father of J. P. and E. M. English; on land patented by the state to J. P. English, October 9, 1897. Title was adopted after post office was named in 1903 for rancher Stanton J. Cone. Cemetery was bought by Judge Pink L. Parrish for Crosby County, May 8, 1910. 1971 #1022

by Texas Historical Commission #01022 of the Texas Historical Marker series

Colour: black




None identified yet. Subjects are curated by hand so please bear with us.